Re: Who are the top 5 villains you most wanna see do again?
1. The Penguin. As much as I enjoyed Danny DeVito's circus/sewer freak interpretation, I would like to see a more traditional take on Mr. Cobblepot.
2. Mr. Freeze. Paul Dini's tragic Mr. Freeze on screen please.
3. The Scarecrow. Barely scratched the surface of his potential in Nolan's movies. I want to see a fully costume terrifying Scarecrow.
4. The Riddler. Lots of potential for a smart obsessive villain like Edward Nygma.
5. The Ventriloquist and Scarface. I know they've never been done in the movies before,, but I would like to see them more than Joker, Catwoman, Two Face and Ivy yet again. I think these two are one of the creepiest villains Batman has. I mean a guy who's puppet has it's own sadistic personality in his mind.
"Sometimes I remember it one way. Sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"
- The Joker
Last edited by The Joker; 01-31-2013 at 07:00 AM.