Originally Posted by The Joker
1. The Penguin. As much as I enjoyed Danny DeVito's circus/sewer freak interpretation, I would like to see a more traditional take on Mr. Cobblepot.
2. Mr. Freeze. Paul Dini's tragic Mr. Freeze on screen please.
3. The Scarecrow. Barely scratched the surface of his potential in Nolan's movies. I want to see a fully costume terrifying Scarecrow.
4. The Riddler. Lots of potential for a smart obsessive villain like Edward Nygma.
5. The Ventriloquist and Scarface. I think these two are one of the creepiest villains Batman has. I mean a guy who's puppet has it's own sadistic personality in his mind.
Great list but the Ventriloquist and Scarface haven't been in a live action Batman movie yet.