View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:42 AM   #980
Picard Sisko
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
This is the last time I'm going to say this, and then I'm finished arguing with people:
The existence of inconsistencies - actual or perceived - does not mean that the X-Men films are not meant to exist as part of a singular continuity.

FOX has made it clear that, inconsistencies or not, the films do in fact occupy and comprise a singular continuity and have shown zero indication that they plan to change this in any way, shape, or form.

Bryan Singer has said that he does intend to do some 'clean up' but this does not mean that he's going to jettison or invalidate anything that currently exists as part of said singular continuity.
Dude, I wasn't arguing with anyone. Just sharing my thoughts and feelings about the upcoming movie, and the continuity errors. If what you are saying is true, then that is terrible news, because it would mean that Fox would be ignoring TONS and TONS of continuity errors present throughout all of the movies without even trying to fix them. That sounds awful.