View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:26 PM   #102
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan69 View Post
Singer specifically used the words "clean up" with these characters and the storylines. That can mean alot of things. We dont know yet. Everything is speculation right now. "Futuristic" scenes and "alternate timelines" are really just words used to describe the "future segments". If theyve specifially said no alternate timeline, I havent read or heard it. Have a link?
Bryan Singer already said he's taking every movie into account, he's taking into account the entire universe as it’s been laid out so far on the screen, and really respecting it and trying to work with that. He's not gonna said that and then go to DOFP, with a different timeline as if the events of the original trilogy didn't happen. Obviously some of you aren't done with possibility of DOFP existing in an alternate universe when the director already said that he's not ignoring any films. DOFP will start in the same timeline as the other six X-Men movies, whether there is going to be an alternate universe after the events of DOFP is still a question.

"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/

Last edited by psylockolussus; 01-31-2013 at 05:31 PM.