View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:09 AM   #18
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Its also not like mystique expected him to go into the circus.... I think like any mother who gives up a child she could be fearful (maybe azaezel is a horrid person and mystique simple didn't feel like she could protect him) there's plenty of reasons
You know explaining why Mystique gave up Nightcrawler will just create a lot of questions and confusion. There are other ways to develop Nightcrawler and Mystique other than the mother/son relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
You assume to much
No, there's no assumption. I already posted earlier why it would contradict Mystique and the moments that I listed are in the movies, its not like I just created those moments.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote