View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #24
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's the Superman Costume Thread! - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgaz View Post
Like so?

Like so! This is perfect, imo. It "breaks up the blue" (for which I didn't see necessary) and stays away from giving him trunks (for which stylistically and modernly aren't necessary).

So for those who feel there needs to be a break up, this is more than sufficient. And if those people can't be satisfied with this, then it's nothing more than a fan missing the trunks themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
The biggest thing for me is that with the MOS suit, my eye goes directly to the shield area. That's not the case for the classic -- my eye is distracted.

For that reason, I think the design of the MOS works and works a little better. I mean what is more Superman than the shield?
I couldn't agree more. My eyes actually went to trunks with the classic. Were as with the MOS suit I went straight for the shield. From there I went to the red in the cape and boots. I love the classic Superman, don't misinterpret, but I also see the beauty in the New suit and find that it just makes more sense.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow