View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #84
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by night0205 View Post
It is strange where you people's conversations go... I don't even see any hint that any of this is going to be in Days of Future Past.
Exactly. Plus Mystique already has relationship with Professor X, Magneto and Beast that needs to be explored. Having a baby and hooking up with Azazel would be too much, she doesn't need it just for the sake of character development and staying true to the comics. Next time, people would be suggesting that she was the foster mother of Rogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Nightcrawler doesn't return, although they could surprise us with a brief cameo. If not, perhaps he will be a casualty of the dystopian future. Surely, some of these guys must be.
They don't even have to address Nightcrawler's status. If he's not appearing in the movie, no need to mention what happened to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelDawes View Post
Agreed. I am curious to see what's happened between them in the following 11 years, though.

Since we're discussing the FC cast, why is it that Jones hasn't been invited back? Magneto made such effort to bust her out of a CIA prison. She can't just be dropped.
Exactly. If they don't bring her back, the last scene of FC would just look pointless.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 02-01-2013 at 06:35 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote