View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:09 AM   #791
TruerToTheCore
Banned User

Default Re: The Official Batman Forever Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamAlleys View Post
For me the movie has very, very little redeeming qualities. First of all, its just not Batman for me , as they took out all the basic and core characteristics of the character (http://gothamalleys.blogspot.com/201...mmon-core.html). Secondly, its just too childish and goofy in a lot of places. I dont mind goofy or campy moments, but this movie with the exception of a scene or two seems like movie solely for pubescent audience. Its too heroic. It has neither the dark drama of Waynes character like in Nolans movies, nor Gothic Phantom qualities of Burtons
You are such a falsifier. Your blog is worthless. Your selective reading is astonishing.

Your blog is full of ridiculous **** like

- Catwoman has always been portrayed as supernatural. Then you show a comic with a similar scene from the comics but you don't tell the readers that in this story Catwoman actually changed the bullets for blankets...

- the Joker is a notorious skirt-chaser (story taken out of context again) because he did in one story so Batman 89 is accurate.
[...]

Your page is full of this ****.

Please stop blogging. You just give people wrong ideas. Very wrong ideas.

Fact is, personality-wise Batman 89 and Batman Returns are SO wrong. But Batman not doing a bat silhouette in Batman Forever makes the character inaccurate. Heh.

I don't know.. are you doing this on purpose or do you just see the world in a very filtered manner?