View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #7
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Question Regarding Batman's First Fight With Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINMAKER View Post
After watching the film several times, I don't seem to understand why Batman was so mad at Selina Kyle for making a "serious mistake", when he was the one that wanted Kyle to take him to Bane.

Was it because Batman was caught off-guard and wanted to attack Bane in a different way?

Or did he just want to see what Bane was all about before attacking him?
Batman wanted Selina to take him to Bane, but he was not expecting Selina to lead him into a trap in Bane's "playing field" as she did. And she even admitted that this was Bane's idea.

Quote:
Also, I don't get why Bane made a "deal" with Selina Kyle to bring Batman to him when in fact Bane already knew who he was. This is why I wrote in an earlier thread that the first fight should've been in the "Batcave".
To show that Batman has failed more ways than just losing the fight when he shows Bruce that his sewer lair is right under Applied Sciences.

Quote:
Oh yeah, how does Bruce kick through bricks, but can't inflict any damage on Bane? Has anybody else noticed that inconstancy?

Thanks.
It was just all a nod to Batman: Year One. Highly doubt Nolan gave it much thought that Bruce could kick a hole through anyone since he can kick through some bricks.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote