View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Question Regarding Batman's First Fight With Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by the last son View Post
I just don't understand why Batman wouldn't be prepared with every gadget he has in his arsenal. The smoke bombs. I mean really they just were more like ear poppers. Those would rarely work against anyone. Then he hits the lights and just stands there. Why not move around? I mean I understand you're tired and trying to catch your breath but Batman is just standing two feet away form Bane. Use the batclaw to get to higher grounds. Other than that it was a really good scene outside of batman not using any gadgets.
The smoke bombs would probably work with anyone else who wouldn't expect such. Bane was.

And why would you say Batman just stood there? He could have definitely moved around and Bane finally caught up to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the last son View Post
Then it's the mask. I know Bruce is not on top of his game but any person Batman or a regular civilian in a fight with bane would target his mask. But the first fight as I said was really great, the second fight not so much. Bane was defeated way too easily. Why is Batman sitting here listening to Talia and letting Bane tie a rope around him? Why did Bane even put a rope around him? He was going to just shoot him.
He punched at the mask many times and the only reason he finally broke Bane's mask is when his gauntlet cut off a pipe during the second fight.

And Batman is "sitting" there because he has a knife in his side while Talia is twisting it.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote