View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:38 AM   #148
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
That could mean anything though. It could be, fans won't be disappointed because Kitty is the time traveller, or it could be, fans won't be disappointed because Kitty will have some awesome scenes in the movie. It's Millar's job to be a hype machine

Personally I'd much rather Kitty be the time traveller than, say, Wolverine, but I don't know if they'll give her character what could be one of the most important roles in the film.
As I've said before, there's really no point in Wolverine being the time traveller. There's far more potential for a different character dynamic if Kitty runs into the 70s Wolverine, having just been interacting with modern day Wolverine before. Wolverine would be the equivalent of Doc Brown in BTTF where he's both in the future scenes and 1950s scenes (but in the latter, has to be convinced to help).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
Ellen Page has star power, they could give her a big role...

But not as big a star as Jennifer Lawrence. I can't imagine Page would have a bigger role than Jennifer.