View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #639
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Basically El Mayimbe from Latino Review and someone else started a thread here to talk about his huge Marvel super bowl scoop. He said he was here to answer questions. He wouldn't answer most of them and the ones he did answer were basically all answers we all pretty much knew.

Then he's like, "OK you want to know the scoop! I'm going to tell you the scoop!"

"When you sign up for my e-mail list you will be the first to know the scoop."

And then he linked to his instagram on his latest clue which is a stupid picture of someone in a Spider-Man mask (HERE: http://instagram.com/p/VPBmXFDpo7/)

People started calling Mayimbe on his BS, and the thread got nuked.

Now I will be completely honest here. It is very possible that Mayimbe might have some big scoop on Marvel Studios. However the way he was going about it was completely silly and unprofessional. It looked like he was just shamelessly plugging his site, his e-mail list, and his Twitter account. I think that's why his thread got nuked.

Mayimbe said we were haters drinking haterade.
yeah, but are you saying that mayimbe is the same guy who posted the iron man 3 spoilers recently? i don't understand where your original post came from is all. are you saying that mayimbe is 2bornot2b?

www.redlettermedia.com

Last edited by Repulsor Blast; 02-03-2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: adding