View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #108
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
I'm dying for Nightcrawler to come back. I'm sure Alan Cumming said he would love to do the role again but if he's too old for all the jumping around than Daniel Bruhl would do it really well. He's German and can give Nightcrawler that youthful vigour that makes him such a great character.

For me it was one of the most dissapointing things that we never saw Nightcrawler evolve his teleporting skills. He was excellent in the little bits we saw of him.
We did see him evolve his teleporting skills. He explained that he needed to see where he was teleporting before he could do it or he might end up in a wall. Storm got him to teleport blindly, relying solely on his faith and trust in her.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote