View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #602
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Yeah, that's what would surprise me a bit about Surtur appearing too, since I'd think they'd save him for Ragnarok and Thor 3, and usually they like to hold back a "big reveal" because that's what'll bring people into the theaters. However, I suppose they could have him there but not really show him, and heighten the suspense/anticipating that way.
I think he would have a presence. He probably won't be "in" the movie. I think we are all past that. I just think he will be pulling the strings, and will be behind the scenes, the appear in the after credit scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Yeah, you could say that! Happened around the time I hit 1000 posts

Another factor is that it will probably take them a while to finish up all the special effects enhancements that likely will contribute to Kurse's look. So even if they do plan to release an image of him, it likely will be a while.

But I agree with you all that they likely will save it for the film itself, 'cause it's more exciting that way!

Yeah. I would be surprised if we don't see him at all though before the film, surely some trailer