View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #112
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
Dazzler in the 70s, 80s, or even in the "future" would work. Her look was totally adapted to the 80s, with a slightly punk vibe. She can totally pull off an 80s "street" look.

For contrast, I think her powers look best in a darkly lit, almost grimy, grungy scene. Like being attacked in an alley behind a nightclub. Remember that she's a pretty good fighter. Being attacked by street thugs, or Hellfire Club henchman in a dark alley where she can make use of her agility and use her light powers would be stunning against a Daft Punk type electronic soundtrack. Yea!
Yeah, while I think she could work in any decade, she definitly fits in with the 70s, 80s and modern EDM times/future best. Got to have her be a little bit disco and performing shows. Since she can alter sounds and visuals her shows would probably look and sound ahead of her time regardless of the year. Always thought it would be cool if she sounded likle Daft Punk meets Debby Deb. Or something like Nero's more 80s sampled songs , for a contempary or future sound.

Visual and audio wise Dazzler could do some crazy **** if they used her right. PLus it would be cool to see a celebrity mutant, and how that backfires. With the current EDM craze and soundtracks like Tron Legacy and Drive being huge I think people would buy into her and dig her alot more know then say ten years ago.

Last edited by def28; 02-03-2013 at 02:29 PM.
def28 is offline   Reply With Quote