View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #975
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
That's because that was the first we'd seen of The Avengers. With IM3, you've already got two full *real* trailers already out as well as shorter TV spots; this was just a rehash of some snippets of those, along with quick glimpses of scenes they've been filming since those trailers were released. Wish they could've shown some of the China footage, though.
Dont worry about tellin me how it is guys. I've been through this before. . The real problem is that last year we got a trailer for the freakin avengers. lol. Going back to just iron man is a tad less exciting. But I love iron man so I'm sure it will rock. I'm just itching to see some iron man combat. Have we seen him do any sort of attacking in the trailers so far?

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8.5/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 8/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10