View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:41 PM   #72
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I think he might have had more to his scoop or a different one, and that's why his "hints" don't relate to the Hulk. He might have recently changed the scoop to save his ass, or to satisfy everyone after baiting us for so long.... Only, we aren't satisfied.
Everything he posted relates to the Hulk scoop.

Clue 1: Illuminati sign
Clue 2: ...not really sure tbh
Clue 3: Hulk was one of the titles
Clue 4: Space...Hulk gets shot into space

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
The "traditional" comics Illuminati are Iron Man, Reed Richards, Black Bolt, Namor and Dr. Strange. The MCU obviously don't have access to Fox's Mr. Fantastic, but the other four are Marvel properties. *If* the MCU version follows that, and assuming Mayimbe is actually right, then there's a possibility he just unintentionally revealed two more Phase III movies, with Inhumans and Sub-Mariner.

Not sure I'd put a lot of stock in this, though. Planet Hulk/WWH are popular enough, but I don't know how general audiences and little kids would feel about seeing their hero get dicked over by the other heroes and then come back and wreck the world in revenge. Doesn't sound like a solid financial plan, knowwhutimean
Again, he's probably not talking about the literal illuminati from the comics but the Council, which basically are the Illuminati in the MCU.

Also you guys are talking the WWH thing too literally. It obviously won't be exactly like in the comics and will only be an element of the third film.