View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:54 AM   #194
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Banner never got the chance to choose sides about registration. The Illuminati just arbitrarily deemed that he was a menace to earth, and decided the best thing to do was just kick him off the planet. (Even though they all knew damn well he could find his way home easily enough, as he had many times before.)
so I assume PH happens before Civil War correct? But wouldn't Tony, a member of the 'Illuminati' still not want to send him away since they're bros? And if the MCU 'Illuminati' happens to be that World Security Council wouldn't Tony then be against having heroes come out (even though he has already done it himself)... I guess that last point is what is different from comics to MCU since he hadn't come out before Civil War if I remember correctly..

ahhh whatever I don't know how I feel about all this.. and won't be listening to any more "inside information" if it isn't coming from Marvel people themselves.. I think I owe a few people some millions of internet dollars and apologize for being an ignorant butthead lol (then again we will see for sure when IM3 comes out)