View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #220
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
If Thanos is the big bad for this movie, I assume that there will be some pretty insane hand to hand battles taking place. While I realize that no single avenger can really take on Thanos alone (or barely as a team i guess) but I just got caught up daydreaming about Hulk attempting to go toe to toe with him and getting brutally stomped. Thor as well but, we have yet to see Hulk in any REAL danger. I guess abomination came somewhat close but not really. All he really did was stun Hulk, stab him with his elbow bone and piss him off. Thanos on the other hand could kill him (right?) or at the very least, knock him the **** out. If/when we get Avengers face to face with the mad titan. Its just going to be crazy!
haha yes. Well, abomination was clearly getting the better of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
The two covers missing from El Mayimbe's scoop are related to Captain Marvel and Dr. Strange. That list of covers are all from Marvel Masterworks.
interesting.....hey, remember the rumors from like a year ago that Coulson was Mar-vell?? There has still got to be more to him than just an shield agent. He is somehow alive. and with that little hint, and the possibility of ms marvel, haha what the hell! maybe coulson is actually Marvell! what do you guys think? that would be fun, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
So you're saying my Ms. Marvel Vagina Diamond Theorem still has a chance....?
possiblyy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Planet Hulk is fantastic and World War Hulk is terribad. So there are both positives and negatives there, if it were to happen
i agree. Planet hulk is great. WWH is not. Everyone jobbing for Hulk. I'd rather not see an onscreen version of an arc that was written by someone too busy sucking Hulk's d*** than actually write