View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #797
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
since Lauren and Singer wanted DOFP since a long time ago, at one point they had to realize that they needed a different cast for the scenes in the past (or an older cast for the scenes in the future, in case they wanted original actors as present timeline)

But... since Fox wanted a young x-men spinoff...... what if Bryan and Lauren agreed to do FC as the preparation for DOFP, and that X4 treatment is the very next step after this sequel?

what if this was the plan since day one? at least by Lauren and Singer
Well that sounds really smart and creative. They just didn't create the First Class movie to show things that happened in the past but to also eventually connect it to the original cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
My guess is this.

FC was already in the making by the time X4 rumors were going around. X4 was originally intended to be DOFP,possibly without FC in mind. During FC, Brian found away of using FC with DOFP.

I still dont get why people insist on calling a non X3 follow up X4. That time is done.
Its not yet done until its over. There are a lot of movie franchises out there that it took them a long time to do the fourth movie.

"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/