View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #20
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: "You think you'e the only one who can learn the strength to escape?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the last son View Post
That's fine I'm a little worried with him on the MOS project but hopefully it's true he doesn't have a much input as some think. Hopefully it's 30% or less. But I did love Begins and TDK but towards the end you can tell he was just a little smoked out from batman.
Again, disagree on your views of Nolan's mindset with Batman. It didn't seem Nolan was "smoked out" on Batman at all. If that was the case, then I don't understand why Nolan would have tried to make such a complex plot for TDKR or one that was so character focus that TDKR could've been on its own with how well Bruce's arc was told that there couldn't even be two films beforehand.

And Nolan's input on Man of Steel would most likely have someone worried if they never enjoyed Nolan's films, but I have the upmost faith in the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the last son View Post
Also, I just feel the replay value on a Nolan film outside of Batman is very low. Too long and drawn out.
Outside of Batman, the only film that Nolan has done that's longer than any film of his trilogy is Inception, and that's only about five or ten minutes longer than BB.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote