View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:19 AM   #577
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyCage View Post
So a bunch of harmless little smoke pellets that he pulls out of his pocket and tosses right in plain sight is supposed to INTIMIDATE the guy who just totally owned him in a physical fight?

Sorry, not sold on that. It was stupid and useless.

People have called them smoke bombs, but they're not even close to smoke bombs. A smoke bomb implies a large cloud that obscures the view of the surrounding area or causes breathing impairment. This did neither. It just made cute little puffs.
Just to re-quote what I said on another thread just now, which was actually to you as well, lol

Quote:
But when it comes to the flashbangs/stun pellets, I always thought that was a way to just distract Bane as much as turning the lights off. Batman needed to rest and get his mind right on attacking, but neither worked as neither effected Bane. Batman was trying to get Bane away for as long as he could, because as we can see, when Bane found Batman while the lights were off, Batman was standing up; I saw that as Batman trying to get it "all together", but his plan was cut off. Batman never had the upper hand and never got focused or his mind right.