View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #405
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
What? I can't voice my opinion on LokiD's ramblings? No, go ahead. Tell me why I'm wrong.

Edit: By the way, I'm not trying to pick on you or anyone who believes LokiD. The first time I even said anything about his posts was in one exchange with you that seemed amicable enough. But I offer another honest opinion not attributed or aimed at anyone about him and you feel the need to hang off a comment that's the equivalent of . I don't see the need for that.
no, that's not what I am saying at all. I am saying that I have tried defending him multiple times cause obviously no one believes him except for me, so I figured doing so again, would be a very moot point. it has nothing to do with you, I was just saying I shouldn't even bother trying to defend him AGAIN, cause no one believes him anyway. but sure I'll humor you for the heck of it if ya want me to.

here's the deal, I am not a troll, and I am not making anything up. Based on what he told me, his source had access to detailed synopsis regarding multiple path's the MCU could take. The paths were different, but some characters were the same, with slight modifications. He speculates off those different routes, and is trying to figure out whichh route they are changing. A lot of his rants, he "claims" is him speculating on what he knows, and trying to hide a bit of the characters in it, so that people who want to be spoiled can be, where as the people who don't, won't be. That's how I make it out.

I've been PM'ing him, trying to see what he "knows" and try to figure out of he's legit or not. The stuff he tells me via PM is TOTALLY different than what he is posting on these boards.

With that being said, a lot of the stuff he's told me, like..over a month ago ties in incredibly well with some of the stuff fiege has said, recently. A lot of it ties in. And a little over a week ago, he told me he THOUGHT they were going to route with Szortzak as wasp. But he then told me, again, like a little over a week ago, that if she isn't wasp, then she WILL be Bethany Cabe, and that wasp will come in a little bit later. He told me this like 6 days before the 4 chan guy.

I believe him. You guys don't have to, and honestly, you have no reason to. But I do. and that's that, and like I meant, I am done defending him and trying to make him sound credible. We'll see when the movie comes out. If he's right, great. If he's full of it, great.

back to ironman

Last edited by jaqua99; 02-05-2013 at 10:52 AM.