View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #422
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
I don't think you're a troll and have never said otherwise, you seem like a generally nice poster when not discussing LokiD. I was just saying if you wanted to say something to me then do so rather than rolling your eyes at me. I'm honestly not bothered if you defend him or not, but I shouldn't have to put up with a condescending comment because you don't like my opinion.

But let's leave it at that and just continue to post normally with one another.
please read this post, cause my intentions were not as they have seemed, as I have once failed to properly articulate my intentions into words lol.

just wanna get on the same foot

I had nothing to say to you, the thing I had to say was simply stating my reasons why I believe him, and that's what I was starting to type, hoping to sway your opinion.

I wasn't rolling my eyes at you, NOR was I directing anything at you, NOR was it meant to be condescending, and I did NOT dislike your opinion,..my comment was for the sake of you and everyone else not listening to me rant.. please don't take it personally. my intentions got lost in my words apparently, cause I see how it could be taken that way.

You made your comment, and I started to write a response, explaining once again why I think he is legit, hoping to maybe sway you, and some of you guys.

HOWEVER, I then realized that I have defended him enough, and I figured that most people here were probably getting tired of me writing and defending the guy whenever he gets brought up, so I edited my post, and said that I am not even going to bother, *because* I didn't want any one else to become annoyed with me defending him, since I can't delete posts.

That was my intention, it wasn't condesccending, nor was it meant to be offensive in anyway, it was simply telling myself to shut up lol I appologize for the confusion

and agreed, we can continue on, just want to make sure we are on the same page. misunderstanding

Last edited by jaqua99; 02-05-2013 at 02:30 PM.