View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:39 PM   #34
metaphysician
Side-Kick

Default Re: Share your wildest dreams for the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
Well, you should ask Marvel's animation team about that, seeing as they were hinting at a reg. act arc in EMH (through Maria Hill).

Being public does not equal official, or registered, for that matter. The Avengers are a motley crew doing favors for mankind under SHIELD, but SHIELD is not a government entity. The end of TA has snippets of gov. officials being concerned about The Avengers, seeing as they are not an official gov. team, having very little to no accountability. That's what it boils down to. A question of authority, accountability, responsibility, not, per se, whether something is public knowledge.

Besides, this is about "wildest dreams" in which I have included the X-Men et al. In the future, don't be so aggressive towards me and insinuate I'm stupid.
Thats hard to avoid, because it *is* a stupid idea. None of the themes from Civil War are relevant to the MCU, what with them either already being touched upon, or being completely moot. If your idea of a movie is "SHIELD goes around turning superhumans into slaves," then do I really have to explain what an awful concept for a movie that would be?

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote