View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #13
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Will there ever be a good Transformers movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
I think its just a matter of them finding a better director.

That's one thing that has really dampened my enthutiasm for TF4. Even as someone who has enjoyed the past films, I think Bay's take on the franchise has really run its course, and they would've been better off bringing in some fresh blood.
I dont know, I would only want a new director for a re-boot. While I have liked the 3 movies so far (though the first is by far the best), its safe to say Bay has created a bit of a mess of a universe. Many of the most popular TF's are dead with no chance of coming back.

I wouldnt want another director to take on that mess really, as it would hinder them story-wise. At the moment I sorta want Bay to stay for the next 3 movies, as I think handing it over to another director, even someone more talented, would restrict them greatly in were they wanted to go.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote