View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #970
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMuppet View Post
I'm fairly certain that with Emily's character being billed as a love interest, we can rule out her being Carol Danvers. I guess it ~could~ happen, but I haven't seen a single thing to suggest that's the direction they're going. She might not be Sharon Carter(although all evidence points to her being Sharon), but I really don't think Carol will appear anywhere in the film.
I know, it's a long shot. And I firmly believe she *is* Sharon Carter. But I'm leaving just enough room for doubt, due to the fact that I believe Vancamp is getting a multi-pic deal that Sharon may or may not be "worthy" of, and due to the fact that it's getting increasingly harder to find a spot to drop Ms. Marvel into the lineup. Unless a Ms. Marvel movie gets announced for Phase III, I really don't see her appearing except in someone else's movie; and the only likely candidates I see in the very near future are CATWS, GOTG, or Avengers 2. Otherwise, you can pretty much write off the Avengers' "Wonder Woman," and I just don't think they're going to do that to her.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014