View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:41 AM   #883
Marv
Banned User

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
And this might also be the fourth chapter of the original series. The follow-up to this film could be another film with the original cast and not a sequel with the new cast introducing the younger version of Cyclops, Storm and Jean Grey.

If we didn't predict that they would feature the cast of the original trilogy in the follow-up movie to First Class. Whats to say that the follow-up to DOFP will not feature the cast of the original cast again?
I knew the moment they announced the film would be based on Days of Future Past that the old cast would have to be brought back. None of the casting announcements have shocked me. I've read the comic.

Now, what suggests the follow up to Days of Future Past won't feature the old cast? Days of Future Past.

Picture Back to The Future Part II. Now imagine the sequel to that movie wasn't about Marty's trip to the old west but rather a film set in Biff world where Marty is still living in Biff's hotel & his Mom has huge tits.

Example 2: Imagine instead of Star Trek into Darkness, we were getting Star Trek VII starring a bloated priceline negotiator & Leonard Nimoy.

Example 3: Picture a sequel to The Terminator (1984) where Kyle Reese never shows up to save Sarah Connor so the world goes to **** & no resistance is led.

In summary, why would anyone wanna see those movies when you can watch T2, Back to The Future Part III & Star Trek into Darkness?