View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #23
Marvin
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At the very least the project needs some good development time, and without a director or major casting or even producing even announced, it's almost assured that this project will be rushed. I mean even MoS was rolling at this same point in it's release schedule and it's alot less complicated than any JLA movie.

What's funny is that the casting for that film will have long time ramifications on the future dc releases, yet another benefit of the marvel approach to universe/franchise building.

I'll say this much, had avengers simply been released after that one iron man movie it would have made a fraction of it's Box Office. WB is going to embarrass themselves releasing their rushed Avengers movie the same year as the sequel to Avengers. A film guaranteed to have even more success than it's original.

That being said, all this worry about JLA and not one person seems worried about that wonky guardians movie? A racoon and a tree and post whedon everything marvel does seems like some sort of sure thing.