View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #73
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Question Regarding Batman's First Fight With Bane

Edit: Also forgot about the mini-bomb being used in TDKR as well AND the grapple gun could've been used during Batman's return as well when he pulled up that one hostage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyCage View Post
I'm gonna let the other topic go, since it really boils down to whether or not you would have written it the same way Nolan did, and whether or not you think Nolan's idea makes sense for a character like Batman.

But as for this, I addressed it before: Batman KNEW Bane was a member of the League of Shadows, someone that Ra's trained directly, so what exactly was he logically hoping to accomplish with the pellets??
I don't think he was logically thinking at that moment of time at all tbh. I mean, even turning off the lights was a desperate act of a man when Ra's taught the League how to be "invisible" and the lights being off wouldn't have any effect on any member of the LoS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyCage View Post
One might consider the gauntlet-launched blades an upgrade to the shurikens. They even showed Bruce testing it out in a way very reflective of Begins, where he throws the shuriken and it sticks into the wall.
Good point, although I didn't really want to add the gauntlets as something extra for Batman to use in TDK since the gauntlets played a big deal in all three films anyways.

Quote:
What is the 'Pneumatic mangler' again??
What he used during the parking lot scene in TDK

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-06-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote