View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:07 PM   #219
X4ever
Newbie First Class

Doh Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
I'm thinking about it! I couldn't believe how much she flipped out. I was trying to explain to her how the movie is going to be based on Days of Future Past with the Sentinels, but once I mentioned Paquin returning as Rogue, she basically said F this movie.

It's funny that you mentioned that. Although I made an account in 2006, I was lurking since about '04. She was the one that told me about this website. She posted around the time the first X-men was coming out and stopped posting because so many other posters were giving her hell because she was freaking out over the black leather costumes.

Out of all the comic films, she likes most of them, but X-men is her favorite and was disappointed in just about all the films so far.

I will admit I felt the same way about Anna Paquin as Rogue for a long time. Now I don't feel that way because now that she's 30 and has evolved heavily on True Blood I think she seems capable of portraying a more comic-based Rogue. I've read through these forums on and off since 2004 but I never felt motivated to start posting my thoughts because I can't stand all the arguing that goes on in a messag forum and I have not seen an x-men film since X2 came out. Now that I'm posting I don't want to go through with that. Otherwise I will just cancel my account.

Is your sister aware that the black leather suits will not be used in DOFP? If she is then that's one thing she should be glad to hear beacause I am. I don't want to see those black suits ever again because the x-men are NOT biker club gang!