View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #160
Rob3880
Side-Kick

Default Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Very fruitful trip to the mall today.
At the Disney store, they had a bunch of Flash Venom's, so I got two, since they are pretty pricey on Ebay right now, and if I sell one I'll have basically gotten one for free.
[IMG][/IMG]
Went to Toys R Us next. Came across the new Transformers Generations Voyager class Soundwave and Soundblaster. I haven't bought Transformers in many, many years.. but these were my favorites when I was a kid, so I had to pick them up. Also got the two 2-packs of discs, Frenzy and Ratbat, & Rumble and Ravage.
[IMG][/IMG]
Then I went to Target, and found a Klaw and Constrictor marked down to $10. each. Looks like they finally are going to make room for newer ones. I know these aren't the greatest, but now they complete my collection of Return of Marvel Legends waves 1 through four. I can now build Terrax, Arnim Zola, and Hit Monkey. Only ones I need out of what's actually been released are basically all variants Orange Ghost Rider (which I previously had and traded...Wish I didn't), Madame Masque, Dark Wolverine with no mask.. Got everything else though, and will soon be getting these last three. I'm hoping I'll see at least two of them in stores again, otherwise there's always Ebay.
[IMG][/IMG]