View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #272
chugaphot
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
I know this is movie masters but can we discuss a few of these things

-Three vehicles will be released as part of the Movie Masters line and will be exclusive to Toys 'R Us. (DID THESE COME OUT?)
-There will be a Dark Knight trilogy 3-pack released at Toys 'R Us featuring a Batman from each film. (HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WILL RETAIL FOR?)
-The final mix of DC Universe Classsics will feature Batman in the New 52 costume and Red Robin.
-Batman Legacy will become Batman Unlimited. DC Universe Classics will become DC Comics Unlimited.
-Batman Unlimited wave one will feature New 52 Batgirl, Super Powers Penguin and Batman.
(I BOUGHT A GOOD BIT OF THE LEGACY FIGURES AT TARGET BUT AFTER CATOWOMAN NEVER SEEN ANYMORE, WHEN WILL THE NEW UNLIMITED FIGURES BE OUT AND WHERE?)
-Figures based off Injustice: Gods Among Us will hit in 2013. (TRU, LOCAL COMIC SHOPS, WHERE WILL THESE BE?)
-Lots of info about the recently released Batman evergreen line was shown including the concepts for the new Batmobile. (NEVER HEARD OF IT HAHA)
-Power Action Batman line will release Joker and Bane in 2013. (WHAT DO THESE LOOK LIKE, THERE A FORUM FOR THEM?)
-Fall 2013 will debut the first 1960's Batman action figures in retail and will be 6".
-Adam West Batman will be among the first released.
(I THINK THESE FIGURES WILL BE COOL, I WATCHED THE SHOW BUT WHEN MY DAD SEES THEM I KNOW THEY'LL TAKE HIM BACK HAHA)

Okay so any replies are greatly appreciated, sorry some of those are off topic, just wanted to see if there's a forum for them and where can find pics, info on the products. Thanks guys

3 Movie Master vehicle line? What is this?

chugaphot is offline   Reply With Quote