View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #75
Isearch4dope
Side-Kick

Default Re: Question Regarding Batman's First Fight With Bane

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINMAKER View Post
That was the first thought that went through my mind during that scene.

As Batman fans, we knew when the gate closed, Batman was going to lose. But to the average fan, I don't think they knew Batman was going to lose that fight. I think Nolan tried to do what you suggested by having Batman throw in a lot of punches and look like he had the upper hand before Bane took him out, but it didn't fool Batman fans.
Yea you're right he did try to do it but from the moment the initial power shots didn't do squat to Bane after how easily he dismantled everyone else before I think even the average fan knew it was over. I was leaning more towards a scenario like Batman realizing Bane isn't normal and go for the mask ,fight smarter and keep his distance you know.

Quote:
This was my question in my original post. If Batman could kick through bricks, he could've kicked bane in the head, and Bane dies.

If Bane could punch through a pillar, he would've killed Batman with a couple head shots in the first fight.

All in all, it's just a movie. But like all movies, film makers will look back at their work and notice the same things we bring up.
Exactly but these things are still haunting us because the movie itself wasn't up to par making everything wrong standout.

Isearch4dope is offline   Reply With Quote