View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #273
Mace Dolex
Powerful User

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
-The final mix of DC Universe Classsics will feature Batman in the New 52 costume and Red Robin.
-Batman Legacy will become Batman Unlimited. DC Universe Classics will become DC Comics Unlimited.
-Batman Unlimited wave one will feature New 52 Batgirl, Super Powers Penguin and Batman.
(I BOUGHT A GOOD BIT OF THE LEGACY FIGURES AT TARGET BUT AFTER CATOWOMAN NEVER SEEN ANYMORE, WHEN WILL THE NEW UNLIMITED FIGURES BE OUT AND WHERE?)
The truth I haven't seen either Batman or Superman in the DC Unlimited line at any store, Toys'R'Us did start having the Superman with glossy finish though but stores like Target and Walmart keep having the minor characters as shelf warmers.

I've been going to a show called Frank & Sons where I've been getting these figures and most a little less than retail price.

Self-contained stories part of a larger story is where its at. Not this writing for the trade nonsense. If you're going to write for the trade, don't release it in individual issues. Just release the trade.
Mace Dolex is offline   Reply With Quote