View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #492
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
1. No we didn't drive him off. Yes, we were upset that he said it sucked and may have lashed out at him unfairly, but even still, we tried to be fair an ask WHY he thought it sucked and he just disappeared w/o an answer.
To be fair, a lot of people weren't simply asking RIM to explain why (which I think he did go into, but not in depth at the time because it hadn't been released). Many did throw a fit and were just trying to undermine his opinion because the mods did come in at several points to remind people to behave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
2. MarvelFreshman spoke to RIM and RIM said that he was just busy and that's why he doesn't tweet nor post here anymore. (let alone the fact that he probs doesnt have anything yet to post, let alone 6 months ago after all of the 2012 cbms released).

and

3. MarvelFreshman said RIM would probably be back sometime close to IM3's release. But that was an estimate.
Yeah, I remember Freshman saying that. I had to admit I thought otherwise since he left at around that time. But Freshmen speaks to him, so he would know better obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Regarding Iron Man's defeat of the Mandarin, I wonder will it be a short scuffle or a lengthy brawl.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
We know Mandarin's rings just control extremis tech, so how will Mandarin put up a fight once IM finds a way to stop him from controlling his armors? I say that because Mandarin doesn't have any powers or armor to defend himself against IM once that advantage is taken away.
Was this confirmed recently? I hadn't heard.

edit: lol, at Cherokee's new av. Beware of future 'blonde moment' jokes.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.