View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #309
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Doc Ock's Lair v2 - Part 1

So who's been reading Superior Spider-Man? I cannot stress enough how much I am loving this title so far. The latest issue with the Vulture, where it showed Ock seemed to have some kind of warped respect for Toomes because we saw via one of Ock's memories that Toomes showed it to him back in their early Sinister Six days was a neat touch. Though it didn't stop Ock from doing what he did to Toomes at the end of the issue!

I loved the flashback memory to Ock's childhood where Peter saw his father beating him as a child. These kind of personal touches are really enhancing the story for me.

As for Spidey-Ock's reaction to a "Spider-Signal", I was laughing my ass off. Priceless. Jameson's face was a picture when Ock explained the stupidity of it. In some ways Ock's Spidey is more funny than Peter's, and he's not even trying to be. His arrogance and ego is hilarious.

Did anyone read this Avenging Spider-Man issue;

It's brilliant, and it bridges the gap nicely between ASM #700 and Superior Spider-Man #1. The cover alone made me want to buy it. The great story inside was just an extra bonus.

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 02-07-2013 at 09:48 AM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote