View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #401
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionite1 View Post
One thing fans need to learn is that people learn is that people involved in filmmaking lie and not just for spiolers but to prevent bad publicity.Its bad publicity to confirm that WB is only doing JL because of Avengers not because they had a plan before hand-and by saying that he just started the script thats what hed be doing.

It kind of reminds me of the Micheal Bay/Ninja turtles script leak.Bay denied that the script saying it was an old draft but it was quickly reveled that it was quite recent.

People lie and im not forcing anything to say so.

However whtwevr Wbs reasons for pushing a Jl,they do have enough time to plan it out properly before 2015.So far nothing ive heard fills me with hope.
Do you think you're telling me something I didn't know? I know filmmakers lie, but to lie about when you began a script makes no sense. The ninjas title script leak is a different situation because of the things Bay was planning to do with the turtles.Also, Bay lied about transformers 3 being his last, no surprise there. Again, you're forcing it.