View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:35 PM   #949
Spidey_62
Eeeeeeeeeeelectro

Default Re: The SUPERIOR Spider-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
Another great issue. People have been criticizing the book for not being an Otto redemption story so far, but that's missing the point of why Peter is there. This isn't just an Otto redemption story, it's a Peter/Ock bonding story. They're each other's greatest enemies and their intimately learning about each other. That's pretty clear now from this issue and it's ****ing awesome. Can't wait to see what Carlie does next.

And once again, Stegman's art is spot on. This is what I imagine a 2013 Spider-Man comic book should look like, fun, sleek character designs, and great action scenes. This book is turning out way better than I expected. It's honestly some of Slott's best work so far, and it's augmented by Stegman's great art. Giuseppe Camuncoli is on issue 4 though. I don't think he can do as good as Stegman but hopefully he doesn't take away from anything either.
Agreed!

"So you don't like names, huh? Well that's too bad, Frog-Face. 'Cause to me you're nothing but a two-bit, no-account, second-rate, sewer-breath-baboon with a brain of a pigeon and the face of an eel!" ~ Spider-Man

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Twitter. Instagram. YouTube. DeviantArt.