View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #484
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Default Re: How long before the fan community turns on the Nolan films?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilla View Post
Infinity9999x , i think it's pretty easy to answer.

Does Zack Snyder work in this Summer affect your opinion on Richard Donner 1978 Superman ?

If you say yes...i disagree with you.

If you say no....i agree.

That's really it. Nolan didnt change what i thought about Tim Burton's Batman. I still like them. I still see the same flaws. Time maybe wasn't kind to some of its aesthetics , but that is an aspect inherent to filmmaking. It certainly wasn't because of Nolan , that some of the movie sets look dated.

A motion picture is not a gadget. In the exercise i made , the objects being evaluated are movies.
Well, I honestly don't like the Donner films all that much, so I don't know how much it would influence my opinion. But I'm sure it'll effect my view of those films in some way.

New products will often influence my opinion on older ones. If it's done better, often times a new take on something will expose flaws in the older take that I didn't notice, or didn't think as much about. So in that sense, I think it's perfectly understandable that something new could influence your opinion on something that was older.

That goes the same for movies. When I see a new take on a film, it changes my opinion on the original version in some way. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline   Reply With Quote