View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #896
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
could certainly be. He could be pulling strings to get the other realms against Asgard and encourage attacks on Asgard, at a time when Odin and the Asgardians are seen as weakened. Malekith is usually working with or for Surtur, yes? As I have been proposing in my speculation, could be that this war is being orchestrated, in order to further weaken the Asgardians, and spread out their warriors, so that the palace would be much more vulnerable to attack by the Dark Elves, with possible goal of getting something(s) from the vault. Sound like a plan that Surtur and Malekith might come up with?

We have lots of creatures there at Bourne that I've been thinking were trolls maybe, but they all look a bit different (color, and skin texture different, possibly not all the same race) and there seems to be only one guy with horns who I would call a demon for want of a better word (which I've pointed out before). It can't be Surtur, and I doubt he's Mephisto (he's a far snappier dresser ) but he could be a fire demon/lead minion of Surtur if they have CGI to add later. that interview with the FX people said they had some CGI characters, plural, to add to whatever fight scenes that were shown in that teaser/footage. I just suggest it because is odd though that I see only 1 "demon" there and yet a number of "trolls". So demon guy might end up being more than just random, and with that in mind, maybe sent by Surtur as his liason with the Vanir, and whoever else is involved in this group of invaders.
idk. If you are referring to the guy in armor with horns, then there is no way he is a fire demon lol.

yeah obviously he's not surtur, Surtur has to be huge. If something is needed from Asgard, it would be the eternal flame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
what do you think the chances are they WILL have Surtur summoned to Earth and fighing in London at least at the end of this film? I mean, the clapper board scene numbers we found would indicate there is certainly time for another BIG final fight *after* Thor fights Malekith by the columns there, and Malekith certainly seems to be summoning something. It could be Kurse, but it sounds like Kurse gets several big battles with different characters, and I'm assuming that goes on over the course of the rest of the movie, so it seems like Thor fighting him AGAIN on Earth would be a bit repetitive, and sort of anticlimactic, in a way. I could be wrong, but what if it IS Surtur that Malekith summons to London and that's the final battle, possibly even making it up to Asgard. I think there may be time for it based on the scene numbers we found.
not too sure. I feel like it would take away from the anticipation of Thor 3. If thor 3 is a ragnarok story with Surtur, I feel it would be better, and more..cinematic to tease surtur.
You know what I am trying to get at? Though I suppose they could have surtur attack, and fend him off, then he builds twilight in the after credit scene, for a ragnarok thor 3.

Though if Surtur is the final act, credit goes to cherokeesam, he called it first lol