View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #721
RustyCage
Come what may..

Default Re: The President Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Vote our representatives out of office. This is the power the constitution gives us as american citizens. If you dont like the administration vote against it. Clearly this country is cool with the status quo. We are engaged in war and in war collateral is a very real consequence. Me being an american I am naturally biased towards my own people. If it comes down to drone bombing a location or sending in our troops I will pick the drone. It isnt a good or a just decision, but its the choice we got.
The voting system has been sabotaged by the mainstream media, Wall Street, and public education system. They have it rigged to their benefit with control over mass information and the sheer amount of dollars they're able to pour into it.

The only chance we have is to use the internet (assuming it remains free) to spread awareness and information to counter their marketing capabilities. That's really what it is. Marketing.

It's a very uphill struggle though, for now. So don't expect to see much in the way of actual results from voting for probably a number of years...