View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #355
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert

Default Re: The Official "I Loved Raimi's Spider-Man' Thread - Part 1 of 99 Luft - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom75 View Post
I agree. She looks a bit more sexy with that darker hair. In the first film she had a wig,but in parts 2 and 3,wasn't that her real hair?
Btw,everytime I see videos like these they make me miss those films even more. The excitement those Raimi films generated for me will never happen again.
Yeah, 2 and 3 were natural hair, but SM1 she had a wig.

And yeah, it really brings back memories when I see those old videos. Life was much more simpler back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
Maybe the orange-ish was because it's more natural. That's what natural redheads look like, not the dark red hair.

I did prefer her look in the first movie, though. She was more attractive there.
True, but why go to an Orange color after using a deep red in the first? Not to mention, it still made sense to go that dark since its part of the character's look from the comics.

My guess is they tried to dye her hair red but it didn't work and came out somewhere in between. In SM3 it was darker, but not as colorful as the first, which really did make her look great in the first one.