View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:59 AM   #998
Godzilla2000
Angry Kaiju

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idun View Post
Word. On the other hand it doesn't have to include costumes either. We were playing out western and superhero stories all the time as kids, but we never had anything but our own imagination.
Sometimes our version of a costume was construction paper ears and tails if we were pretending to be woodland animals or mythological creatures. I remember how we used to make cardboard cut out props too. When I was a kid there were no dollar stores to get cheap, plastic props for play time. Imagination was a very big tool we used. Imagination is not being fostered in children lately because parents are letting their kids be babysat by game consoles and televisions instead of taking them to the park to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idun View Post
It could work for some. In this household though, I have a hunch a certain someone would think it funny and nothing else. Besides, my hair is anything but Loki-esque. Not because I'm fair, but because I have dreads. Long ones too, not easily covered up by a wig.
I'm just saying that's what I like to do. >_< Being sultry with a significant other in private playing a character known for sultriness is fun.

- It's not easy being an individual and different from what is perceived as normal standards.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 02-09-2013 at 05:03 AM.