View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #953
blueserenity
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker Wayne View Post
I disagree, that all excuses are legitimate (If you want to listen to the Tron Legacy soundtrack and didn't think you would like the movie, listen to the soundtrack), but 2 out of the three you mentioned are pretty legitimate.
I didn't see Tron *for* the soundtrack though, I saw it cuz I thought it might be good. Couldn't get a refund on the ticket so I stuck around for the audio experience. Hey, it was already paid for .

On the opposite side, a bad soundtrack can ruin a movie as well. While I love Hans Zimmer and his work on BB and TDK, his DKR soundtrack had so many overbearing crescendos that I could barely concentrate on what was going on onscreen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
The Polaris thing was obviously a joke hence the
An introduction of the Polaris character would most likely mean some interaction with Havok and I'd rather they spent those precious running time on characters that I actually care about (ie. some of the more exciting characters from the original trilogy, at least from the first two movies).
Haha my bad. People tend to use the tongue-y smiley for so many situations that it's hard to tell when it's a joke