View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #966
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
I'm thinking that maybe in the future, Xavier invents a special wheelchair that, when it hits 88 mph, turns into a time machine and takes him back to the 1970s.
LOL That sounds ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Man View Post
Singer unsure of Halle Berry's return

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/170...le-berry.jhtml

To me this could mean that either Storm isn't in the script, but may be written in, or she was in the script, but was written out, but may be written back in.

He says wants to make sure it'll make sense bringing Storm/Halle Berry back. Well, she was the leader of the X-Men at the end of X3, she's the mutant who has the best chance against the Sentinels, and there's little fact that she was actually in the story. If it's not completely about getting Berry to sign on (which I imagine is part of it), then story-wise, there shouldn't be much trouble including Storm in the story.
They should bring back Storm whether he likes the character or not. She was the leader of the X-Men at the end of X3, she didn't die or lost her powers and she has the strength/powers to fight against the sentinels. Plus her character is one of the most well-known characters in the X-Men universe.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 02-09-2013 at 08:44 PM.