View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:46 AM   #36
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Default Re: ***Official X4 Campaign*** [JOIN US!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Im on the same page as you there . My hopes for the future are still multiple team films that fit into a single universe much like Marvels. Until that happens Ill just be scratching my head wondering why Fox isnt taking advantage of all the great characters they have. There should always be the Main X team, but there is just no way they cant fit everything into one film.

...And we need Cyclops back, dont think I can watch another main X men movie without him being an actual leader. Just isnt right.
Yes, I think having 2 rotating films (similar to Blue & Gold teams) where the other X-Men can appear at random at any moment would be great once the current set of films are finished. There's too many must-have core X-Men to introduce/star in one film although they could cross that over for a massive event once all the individual X-Men have been properly fleshed out in their own specific team film.

That crossover film should definitely have Cyke as a proper field leader & the main character who leads Xavier's vision, with Storm as the head of the other team. Then the other must-haves to me to create the ultimate X-Men film are Beast, Wolverine, Jean, Iceman, Angel/Archangel, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Kitty, Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit & Emma Frost (& small appearances somewhere from Havok, Polaris, Quicksilver, Banshee & Forge)! Having been fully developed previously they won't all need to have starring roles.

If they're willing to get crazy in crossover sequel time then even throw Bishop & Cable into the mix.