View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #85
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: 3 Reasons "Days Of Future Past" Is Actually X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
Yeah... and they just had to kill Cyclops, Professor Xavier, and sideline the Dark Phoenix Saga in order to do it. I can't exactly cry foul for them potentially sidelining Storm in Days of Future Past, when they seemingly did that to other characters for Storm in The Last Stand. If that's the kind of writing people expect in order for her to return, then leave her out.

Personally, I don't need Storm to have a meaty role or one as big as in the original storyline. I would, however, like to see her return because I feel the story lends itself to good character moments, as opposed to the Storm who considers closing the school and abandons her former teammates.
I'm the biggest Storm fan here and I can tell you, even I only want her in this film for one purpose: in the battle with the Sentinels. To see her fighting alongside the X-Men and taking down bots would be everything for me. There are so many characters that need development too, so it's fine to share the limelight and let her have a supporting role this go round.

But to not have her in there at all? That's like...offensive to me.

Lightning Strykez! is offline   Reply With Quote