View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #136
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Stuff you like to believe happened in Nolan's series

I would like to think of this happening after the events of TDKR...

with Gordon still being Commissioner, there is a plan to take Gordon out of the GCPD as a whole so a new Mayor, Hamilton Hill, takes office(with help from a rising new mob boss, Rupert Thorne) and brings in Harvey Bullock to be a new detective in Gordon's Major Crimes Unit to sabotage Gordon's career.

Ever since Batman Begins, I wanted to see Hill, Bullock and Thorne being used in a similar manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
It was not an attack, sorry if you took it personally. It is just a throwaway line that I agree is either due to clunky exposition or a deleted scene. Either way, I just am surprised it can fuel a page worth of conversation.
No, didn't take it personally. I can see why a page or two would be too much on just a little nitpick of mine. I didn't foresee it to have happened, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
I like to think Bane survived the blast.I mean,he could've been wearing some kind of kevlar vest,and we're talking about a guy that can punch holes in a cement pillar.I'm sure he got some broken ribs or something,but I think he could've survived.

You think a missile would just break some ribs when someone's wearing a kevlar vest?

And also...your idea of him being able to punch holes through pillars has nothing to do with durability of surviving a missile cannon, lol.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote