View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #90
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Default Re: 3 Reasons "Days Of Future Past" Is Actually X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt View Post
I'll just have a hard time deciding where DOFP will go in chronological order in my blu-ray collection .

After First Class and before the Original Trilogy...or after X3.

Time will tell
After X3, if the last scene of DOFP is set in the present time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
I doubt Halle Berry costs that much. You guys think she's the Queen when it comes to movie salaries. She hasn't done many high profile movies, in fact she's mainly done indie movies, her first hollywood movie since perfect Stranger will be The Call.

Halle would more than likely come no matter how much they offered her. (she did Movie 43 for like $800) DoFp is practically a guaranteed blockbuster hit and she's going to need one of them to help reignite her career, depending on how well The Call does.
Well Halle Berry is definitely no Julia Roberts. So people who assume that she won't come back because she's a diva or she would be too expensive/demanding just doesn't want her back in this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
I wonder who will be the leader of the X-Men now Cyclops is dead and Storm isn't in this. I hope they don't go with Wolverine, although he's been front and center in every movie they have never outright made him the leader (though they were bordering on that in X3) Logan doesn't work as a leader.
It will be Wolverine! No doubt and that would make fans really happy! They should just make Storm, the leader of the X-Men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
One of the reasons First Class failed in sales is because the storyline was lacking the franchise's biggest character names. I know a ton of X-Men Fans (including myself and a large number of personal friends) only went to see the film once in theatres out of loyalty. After that it was like, "It was good, but...no Jean/Scott/Storm, etc."
Same here, they liked the movie but questioned the characters who were in the movie.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page

Last edited by psylockolussus; 02-10-2013 at 08:26 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote